I started my adventure in design at a publishing house and since then have moved on to design agencies and print houses in Singapore, London and the United States. I am now freelancing as a graphic designer.
I design things to make them greater than they are: make things better, make better things. As a designer, I believe in the responsibility that designers have to put good things into the world. I am passionate about creating things that are necessary, functional, thoughtful and beautiful. I try to show that in every project I do.
I am focused, driven, skillful, realistically relentless, hold myself to an incredibly high standard and I can balance respect with fun and humor. Most of all, I respect other people’s time.
From my years of experience in various aspects of graphic design combined with my managerial skills, I understand the importance of managing workflow, meeting deadlines, good communication, listening and attention to detail. I am a team player but am also at complete ease when working alone. I am mission-driven, efficient, flexible and committed in delivering visually appealing, practical and cost-effective solutions to any design project. I take pride in being able to see a project from first idea through conceptual development and design, and to final product.
I am well-versed in Adobe Creative Suite programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat), Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and WordPress.
I have been lucky to work with clients who trusted me with their business. I give them my best effort to fulfill or exceed their expectations because in a way, I am vested in their business too. Working with head, heart and hand, I find that almost every creative challenge reveals new capabilities and almost every experience yields new expertise.
- Winner, 2013 Gingerbread House Design for Charity (my charity: Wounded Warrior Project) by CTA Architects Engineers
- Third Place, 2010 Celebrate Architecture ‘Pathways In Motion’ Design Competition by Billings Architectural Association, Montana
- Second Place, 2009 Celebrate Architecture Design Competition by Billings Architectural Association, Montana
- Winner, 2007 Strawberry Festival Poster by Downtown Billings Association, Montana
- Lighthouse Sculpture for 2007 Big Sky Hospice Blast Silent Auction Fundraiser, Montana
- Winner, 2006 Art Calendar Contest by Allegra Network, North America
- Winner, 2006 Holiday Card Contest by Allegra Network, North America
- Fish Sculpture for 2006 Big Sky Hospice Blast Silent Auction Fundraiser, Montana
- Third Place, 2001 Audubon’s Nature Photo Contest, Wyoming
- Honorable Mention, 2001 Audubon’s Nature Photo Contest, Wyoming